<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

I'm fine without you. Thursday, April 09, 2009 4:08 pm


The week started out all sxcky.
Late for school on Monday. Thanks to th LRT.
I wanted to skipped sch & go back home.
But since there were some other Unitians who still want to school,
I became an angel & went sch.
After which I had to stand under the bridge, and were told to report to school every morning @ 715.
Including Tue! Sch starts @ 830 on Tues, fyi. Wth.
Then we need to sign in, sign out, zzz.
It spoiled my day.

So Tue, reported @ 720, just to sign in my name.
Then sat in class, with Hazirah, read book.
Actually, wanted to pon sch, cos theres 4 free periods, whats th use.
Might as well sleep @ home.
But since theres 2.4 & eng oral, i somehow got myself to sch.
Guess what, 2.4 was postponed to next. Sigh.
And eng oral, it was pretty messed up, at the conversation part.
Stumbled on my words and stuff. Dang!

And oh, i didnt sign in or sign out to th D.R heh.
Merepek nye system. Sape mau layan.

And today's the last day of sch for th week! ~Woo
What a relief! But i think this week went by so slooooooooooowww.

For once, i miss the exams. I want dont want th exam periods to end.
I miss making the Sec 1, 2, 3 & 4Ns jealous cos we get to go home early, hehe.
I miss the early dismissals.
I miss those days when we dont have lessons.
We dont have to hear th teachers scolding, trying to make us pay attention in class.
I miss those last minute revisions.
I miss studying so hard, trying to push myself off the limits.
And I'm now officially broke :/




Today is Aqil & tomorrow is Alex Pettyfer's Birthday!
Aqil: Youre such a rascal, but i still love you. Hope youll grow into a handsome & smart boy.
Alex: No words can describe how much i love you, b. And sugar, we're gonna be together till the end of time.
Chey, HAHAHAHA!


/ back to the top