Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh. Help me, i'm melting. Just finished reading In Your Room. The storyline is brilliant! And th ending was, yes you guessed it, sweeeeeeeeeeeet. I think i'll have diabetes in 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1..
HAHA M.E.R.E.P.E.K.
I seem to be hyper, today, right now. Prolly cos i've gotten most of my MYE papers back. And i'm SO HAPPY i flunk them all (pretty much), exc mly. I dont feel demoralized, idk why. The results were as expected, more or less.
Math teacher absent himself today. And theres 4 periods of math today. Now tell me, how are we suppose to do well for math? (But actually, i kinda like th idea of having 4 free periods haha)
And guess what, i watched BOF for th first time last night, and i think th show is damn sweet. Can you believe it? Phyrah, tgk drama korea? Woah~ And Fadee, i agree with you, Jihu is cute, with his new hair that is. And yg Mai suke pon cute jugak, hee. But i wont take him away from you. Cos i remain faithful to Alyph, Alex & Chris Brown :D If you have Mio tv, BOF is on KBS world, channel 38 (if im not wrong) @ 9pm. (Promoting nampak, haha)
And right now, i'm on MSN with Eerah! I've missed her since th last time i went out with her, dang. We're talking crap. Actually, it was me, shes just entertaining, haha.
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh. Help me, i'm melting. Just finished reading In Your Room. The storyline is brilliant! And th ending was, yes you guessed it, sweeeeeeeeeeeet. I think i'll have diabetes in 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1..
HAHA M.E.R.E.P.E.K.
I seem to be hyper, today, right now. Prolly cos i've gotten most of my MYE papers back. And i'm SO HAPPY i flunk them all (pretty much), exc mly. I dont feel demoralized, idk why. The results were as expected, more or less.
Math teacher absent himself today. And theres 4 periods of math today. Now tell me, how are we suppose to do well for math? (But actually, i kinda like th idea of having 4 free periods haha)
And guess what, i watched BOF for th first time last night, and i think th show is damn sweet. Can you believe it? Phyrah, tgk drama korea? Woah~ And Fadee, i agree with you, Jihu is cute, with his new hair that is. And yg Mai suke pon cute jugak, hee. But i wont take him away from you. Cos i remain faithful to Alyph, Alex & Chris Brown :D If you have Mio tv, BOF is on KBS world, channel 38 (if im not wrong) @ 9pm. (Promoting nampak, haha)
And right now, i'm on MSN with Eerah! I've missed her since th last time i went out with her, dang. We're talking crap. Actually, it was me, shes just entertaining, haha.