Make sense of what little remains. Sunday, April 12, 2009 5:43 pm
I really want to watch Fast & Furious 4! And Knowing! And The Unborn! And 17 Again! But I'm broke! Urgh. This month is th best movie month so far. Alot of great movies, and i'm sure there are few more to come.
Okay, so i just came back. Bus-ed to Clementi with mama and met uncle & aunt there. Naek their car, went Marina Sq, mama wanted to buy idk what. Then off to SGH, visit nenek for awhile. Then went to nenek's hse @ Taman Jrg to check th hse. But smthg happened, so tak jadi. And so here i am, home sweet home.
Went to BPP last night, with mama & bro. Basically went to th lib. There were soooo many books that i wanted to borrow. But could only borrow two. Saw Amirah silat, si makcik air batu tu haha. Her all-time most glamorous nickname, hahaha, k tak baik saa. Sigh, i miss silat. Its been so long since i last went training. Since my place da close, Oneay moved to Gombak. I'm considering to join her to Gombak as well. It wont clash with anyth, since its on Fri night. And now, CCA da stand down (woohoo!) I need to burn these phats. Speaking of which, i miss doing ganda with Oneay. Argh, okay i think i'll join Gombak.
Last but not least, Happy 18th to Azri. Da 18 la dia. Have a great year ahead, and good luck in future endeavours aye. Kalau ade pape, you can depend on me, i'm here for you, jgn nak step malu ah haha. (Which I know you memang case muke tembok, tak tau malu, haha) Orang baru nak ajak kua, blanje you (ke you blanje i ke hehe) ape ke, but since youre tired of enjoying smlm, too bad lor. Offer ni dtg skali je, by 12am tonight, it'll be over ^^
After 15 years of breathing, No doubt I've had my share of ups & downs. I've laughed my arse off, so hard till i get cheeks-cramp, i've fallen, dumped, been dumped, failed, succeed & all the thgs that you can think of. And life goes on. Even when i thought it was th end of th world for me. Life goes on I'm still alive, i'm still breathing. And with every fall, i'm stronger than i thought i could be.
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
Make sense of what little remains. Sunday, April 12, 2009 5:43 pm
I really want to watch Fast & Furious 4! And Knowing! And The Unborn! And 17 Again! But I'm broke! Urgh. This month is th best movie month so far. Alot of great movies, and i'm sure there are few more to come.
Okay, so i just came back. Bus-ed to Clementi with mama and met uncle & aunt there. Naek their car, went Marina Sq, mama wanted to buy idk what. Then off to SGH, visit nenek for awhile. Then went to nenek's hse @ Taman Jrg to check th hse. But smthg happened, so tak jadi. And so here i am, home sweet home.
Went to BPP last night, with mama & bro. Basically went to th lib. There were soooo many books that i wanted to borrow. But could only borrow two. Saw Amirah silat, si makcik air batu tu haha. Her all-time most glamorous nickname, hahaha, k tak baik saa. Sigh, i miss silat. Its been so long since i last went training. Since my place da close, Oneay moved to Gombak. I'm considering to join her to Gombak as well. It wont clash with anyth, since its on Fri night. And now, CCA da stand down (woohoo!) I need to burn these phats. Speaking of which, i miss doing ganda with Oneay. Argh, okay i think i'll join Gombak.
Last but not least, Happy 18th to Azri. Da 18 la dia. Have a great year ahead, and good luck in future endeavours aye. Kalau ade pape, you can depend on me, i'm here for you, jgn nak step malu ah haha. (Which I know you memang case muke tembok, tak tau malu, haha) Orang baru nak ajak kua, blanje you (ke you blanje i ke hehe) ape ke, but since youre tired of enjoying smlm, too bad lor. Offer ni dtg skali je, by 12am tonight, it'll be over ^^
After 15 years of breathing, No doubt I've had my share of ups & downs. I've laughed my arse off, so hard till i get cheeks-cramp, i've fallen, dumped, been dumped, failed, succeed & all the thgs that you can think of. And life goes on. Even when i thought it was th end of th world for me. Life goes on I'm still alive, i'm still breathing. And with every fall, i'm stronger than i thought i could be.