<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Today's the slackest day of the week. Thursday, April 30, 2009 3:28 pm

Times flies so fast today.
Before i know it, sch has end.
Kinda sleepy today, couldnt wake up for sch in th mrng.
Mama nagged. I dont understand why you would always accuse me of talking on th phone late @ night, when i'm not. C'mon ah, i cant wake up doesnt mean i've been on th phone all night.
I've given up on that kind of life. When i come to think of it, i would rather sleep or read rather than talk with assholes, wasting money on bills & making myself more in danger of having brain cancer.
(This excludes my girls kay)
I cant wake up cos i'm f-ing tired. Zz.
And we had the sch all for ourselves, the lowers sec & all hving their mid year, haha.
All th best eh.


Today's also th last day for th week! Woo.
Long holiday. But look on the darker side, there's lots of hmwk.
Shites.
Gotta have them done by tonight, or tmr.
So can relax on wkend heh.


And this song, if you watch th vid & lyrics, you'll get th meaning.
If you're clever, that is, haha. Enjoooy.





Go ahead, just leave
Can’t hold you, you’re free
You take all these things
If they mean so much to you

I gave you your dreams
'cause you meant the world
So did i deserve to be left here hurt?

You think i don’t know
You’re out of control
I ended up finding all of this from my boys
Girl you’re stone cold
You say it ain't so
You already know i’m not attached to material

I'd give it all up, but i’m taking back my love
I’m taking back my love
I’m taking back my love
I’ve given you too much, but i’m taking back my love,
i’m taking back my love, my love,my love,my love,my love

What did i do, but give love to you
i’m just confused as i stand here and look at you
From head to feet, all that's not me
Go ahead keep the keys, that's not what i need from you
You think that you know (i do)
You made yourself cold (oh yeah)
How could you believe them over me, i'm your girl
You’re out of control (so what)
How could you let go (oh yeah)
Don't you know i'm not attached to material

So all this love i gave, you take it away
You think material’s the reason i came
If i had nothing would u want me to stay?
You keep your money take it all away


/ back to the top