<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

At least I'm trying. Sunday, May 10, 2009 2:39 pm

Sigh. Just spoke to Qeyf.
And i feel sad.
Why was i so stupid?
Why now then i start to realise that there's really no one else who treats me the way you do?
That there's no one else who can make me laugh even when i dont want to smile,
make me feel so special, wanted, needed,
make me feel very comfortable.


That girl is really lucky to have you.
Make sure she treats you right.
If not, i'll make sure she doesnt have a heartbeat anymore, haha.

There's so many things thats in my heart,
but i just cant seem to put them in words,
how to type them out here.


I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with.
I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well.
I miss you when I laugh and cry because i know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear.
I miss you all the time,
but I miss you most when i lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other;
For those were some of the best times of my life.

I was finally getting over you and actually believing I didn't need you.
I was finally accepting you had another girl.
Then you talked to me and ruined it all.

I miss the way you laughed,
I miss the way we talked,
I miss the times we had,
I miss the love we shared,
but most of all I miss the way you cared.

Take a look at me now.
There's just an empty space.
There's nothing left here to remind me,
Just the memory of your face.

Sometimes you just have to hold your head up high, blink away the tears and say good-bye.

People think it is holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it's letting go.

You wonder why I don't talk to you anymore and please believe me when I say it's not that I don't want to,
it's just that everything I want to say I can't tell you anymore.
One of the hardest things in life
is having words in your heart
that you cannot even explain.


/ back to the top