I already know mothers' fav port: EXPO
Mama is out right now, @ Expo , with aunt .
Since Fri, she's been gg there, back & forth.
On Fri, she took 1/2 day leave, & went there.
Yday, she went again with ayah & nenek to change the size la whatever.
Then today, to my surprise, she go again!
I was back from madrasah only to know that she's gone.
Expo freak saa.
So, she celebrate Mother's Day @ Expo today , without us.
And Zuran just told me her mum's planning to go Expo later, haha!
There goes her plan to ajak her family go buy her new phone.
I bet everyone's celebrating Mother's Day with their moms.
While I'm stuck here.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.
Mama, thanks for all your sacrifices.
I know I get out of control at times when you nag & scold.
But hey, thats cos i'm angry.
I know its for my own good, but sometimes its just not making things any better.
You & I have our weaknesses & our strengths.
I'm sorry for disappointing you all these while, especially recently, how badly i did for MYE.
But i'm gonna make it up to you.
I'll study hard & get as high qualifications as i can.
Make sure i get a well paid job, then you can retire.
I know youre alr tired of working. I heard you saying you cant wait till i have a gd job & you can alr rest.
And i'll pay you back, i'll take good care of you, no matter how hard it'll be.
But i know its still nothing compared to what you've given me/done for me.
I'll make you happy & proud.
Just pray for me, thats all.
Mama, i love you.
Speaking of which, panjang umor dia.
Mama just reached home! Yaay!
Adek surprised her @ the front door, he shouted "Happy mother's day!"
Then kissed her.
I went to the living rm to wish her & kissed both her cheeks :D
Her cheeks were kinda wet, haha! But she's still my mum, and i love her.
I am sooo sexcited ! Why?
Cos will be gg out to Seoul Garden later with cousins all. ~Woohoo
Its been years since we all go out for dinner together, ramai-ramai.
Well, there goes my plan to shed some fats :/
Adek is not really happy, cos this means he'll hv to miss his soccer match.
I said: If bola tkde, adek boleh hidop. But if mama takde, adek bole hidop ke? Tkle kan.
~aww, sweet kan? hahahha.
/ back to the top
archives.
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
Phyrah:
Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok
Taec yeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
I already know mothers' fav port: EXPO
Mama is out right now, @ Expo , with aunt .
Since Fri, she's been gg there, back & forth.
On Fri, she took 1/2 day leave, & went there.
Yday, she went again with ayah & nenek to change the size la whatever.
Then today, to my surprise, she go again!
I was back from madrasah only to know that she's gone.
Expo freak saa.
So, she celebrate Mother's Day @ Expo today , without us.
And Zuran just told me her mum's planning to go Expo later, haha!
There goes her plan to ajak her family go buy her new phone.
I bet everyone's celebrating Mother's Day with their moms.
While I'm stuck here.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.
Mama, thanks for all your sacrifices.
I know I get out of control at times when you nag & scold.
But hey, thats cos i'm angry.
I know its for my own good, but sometimes its just not making things any better.
You & I have our weaknesses & our strengths.
I'm sorry for disappointing you all these while, especially recently, how badly i did for MYE.
But i'm gonna make it up to you.
I'll study hard & get as high qualifications as i can.
Make sure i get a well paid job, then you can retire.
I know youre alr tired of working. I heard you saying you cant wait till i have a gd job & you can alr rest.
And i'll pay you back, i'll take good care of you, no matter how hard it'll be.
But i know its still nothing compared to what you've given me/done for me.
I'll make you happy & proud.
Just pray for me, thats all.
Mama, i love you.
Speaking of which, panjang umor dia.
Mama just reached home! Yaay!
Adek surprised her @ the front door, he shouted "Happy mother's day!"
Then kissed her.
I went to the living rm to wish her & kissed both her cheeks :D
Her cheeks were kinda wet, haha! But she's still my mum, and i love her.
I am sooo sexcited ! Why?
Cos will be gg out to Seoul Garden later with cousins all. ~Woohoo
Its been years since we all go out for dinner together, ramai-ramai.
Well, there goes my plan to shed some fats :/
Adek is not really happy, cos this means he'll hv to miss his soccer match.
I said: If bola tkde, adek boleh hidop. But if mama takde, adek bole hidop ke? Tkle kan.
~aww, sweet kan? hahahha.
/ back to the top
archives.
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009