<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

I wish it was in reality. Friday, May 29, 2009 11:07 pm
It's so interesting how you met your bestfriends
when in th first place you were both strangers.
It's so magical how you get along with each other & trust them with your top secrets eh.
Yo~
Back from bpp with Eerah & Annie!
Yesss, ANNIE! It was coincidence.
Eerah & I had a last minute plan to bpp cos she wanted to return her lib bk.
Today's th due date but she still hvnt finish yet. Haha, typical.
Otw to bpp, a shawty caught Eerah's eye. And she have a strong gut that its Annie.
So we followed her til traffic light.
I wanted to kacau her but since her ear tersumbat w earpiece, i tapped her shoulder instead.
Then she turn arnd. Muke blur squid. Mouth wide open and gave us a big hug.
So th drivers on th road saw a free show of 3 girls' reunion, hugging each other @ traffice lite. PDA saa, haha!
Annie decided to join us.
We went to th lib, but then after a few secs, we headed to Starbux. Mentel eh.
So we catch up with each other's life, camwhore. After months of not doing so.
And i was still speechless.
Anw, i dreamt of Jihu last night!!!!!!!!!!
So the dream goes:
I have a laptop & i somehow kenal-kenal w Jihu.
We chat the whole mrng. Then in th noon i had to log off cos im gg out.
So we exchanged no. & text each other th whole day.
Later, he asked to meet up but say i dont want cos burok la whatsoever.
We were on th phone btw.
Then he said " Too bad, we are meeting each other right now"
And i was like "Huh?"
He said " Turn around"
I did & there, i saw him standing, with that cute smile ~awwwwwww
In th dream, he's not a Korean. He's friends are not th F4, haha.
I want to dream of him again tonight! ^^
I'll post the images tmr ah k?
Dont go away ^^
Btw, last min plan. Gg Wild Wild Wet tmr.
Aunt got free tix, heh.
Cant go Ely's kendarat :/
But i want to go, how?
Which one to choose?


/ back to the top