I've quit loving you. Thursday, May 07, 2009 4:32 pm
Fuhh~ I've managed to stay away from this computer for almost a week.
Been getting home quite late nowadays.
Finishing up homeworks @ Mac is waay better.
And I've been caught up with runny nose these few days.
I want to fall sick, but i cant, get it?
Its not really th right time.
Its been rainin for th past few days, but it didnt today.
Sigh, i want th rain.
BOF has ended! NOT! Cried during Jandi & Junpyo's part.
And Jihu, if Jandi doesnt want to accept that necklace,
I'll accept it! HAHA
No more BOF for me on Mon & Tue nights.
Good news for mama. Cos she nags that i watch too much tv.
But, Channel U will start showing BOF soon heh.
The Chees (Afiqah, Ely, Mai, Pure & Yan) watched X-Men yday.
And they kept talking abt this jus now.
Makes me feel like watching it sometime soon.
Anyone wanna watch with me? Haha.
This wkend? Ala, but th wkend tix mahal.
Tmr? Hmm, urgh, dont know.
Or prolly i shouldnt watch any movie? haha
Fortunately, i'm not broke alr. Aku da jadi OKB (tk kaya sangat ah), haha.
I hope one day you'll tell me how much you miss me,
how much you miss my voice, the way i talk, my smile & everythg else.
I hope one day you'll come running back to me
but i wont take you back
cos i cant go back when i've finally moved on :)
I do what all women do; I think. I blame myself. I marinate in my failure. I hate myself sometimes. Sometimes I cry. More than often, I stare at the ceiling and wonder, what's wrong with me?
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
I've quit loving you. Thursday, May 07, 2009 4:32 pm
Fuhh~ I've managed to stay away from this computer for almost a week.
Been getting home quite late nowadays.
Finishing up homeworks @ Mac is waay better.
And I've been caught up with runny nose these few days.
I want to fall sick, but i cant, get it?
Its not really th right time.
Its been rainin for th past few days, but it didnt today.
Sigh, i want th rain.
BOF has ended! NOT! Cried during Jandi & Junpyo's part.
And Jihu, if Jandi doesnt want to accept that necklace,
I'll accept it! HAHA
No more BOF for me on Mon & Tue nights.
Good news for mama. Cos she nags that i watch too much tv.
But, Channel U will start showing BOF soon heh.
The Chees (Afiqah, Ely, Mai, Pure & Yan) watched X-Men yday.
And they kept talking abt this jus now.
Makes me feel like watching it sometime soon.
Anyone wanna watch with me? Haha.
This wkend? Ala, but th wkend tix mahal.
Tmr? Hmm, urgh, dont know.
Or prolly i shouldnt watch any movie? haha
Fortunately, i'm not broke alr. Aku da jadi OKB (tk kaya sangat ah), haha.
I hope one day you'll tell me how much you miss me,
how much you miss my voice, the way i talk, my smile & everythg else.
I hope one day you'll come running back to me
but i wont take you back
cos i cant go back when i've finally moved on :)
I do what all women do; I think. I blame myself. I marinate in my failure. I hate myself sometimes. Sometimes I cry. More than often, I stare at the ceiling and wonder, what's wrong with me?