<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Mr Computer, you're lucky I didnt throw you out. Saturday, May 23, 2009 4:11 pm
Thank god you made yourself switched on, my dearest computer.
I was soooo pissed with you since yesterday.
Thanks for making me so stressed & felt like crying (tak habes-habes nanges, cengeng sak kau), urgh.

So anyway, since i couldnt on th computer yday,
and i didnt know what else to do at night (cos playing th comp is my usual Fri night routine)
I decided to lepaskan my rindu & met Eerah @ her house :D
We went to th mini pasar mlm @ Bangkit, then off to her home & reached home arnd 11.
Before gg there, i called her & she had just reached home, cos she had mly intensive till 6.
Aww, poor thing. Nvm, bersusah-susah skrg, senang-senang kemudian eh.
And i know you can do it sweetheart :)
Theirs have started last week.
And my school will be starting this week.
Cant wait for hot-housing!
We'll get to enjoy th air-con in th library, finish sch @ 130 & no AEP! ~woohoo, best!

Well, last Thurs was a "Maths Marathon Day" for me, which i wasnt looking forward to.
And it made me lost my mood @ the later part of th day.
Cos after sch, i have AM tutorial from 230-430.
Then 6-9pm another EM tutorial. I could have gone home & play computer or whatever.
But nvm, i sacrificed for maths sake.
Luckily theres Zuran! She suffered with me muahaha.
Followed her home & had a nice bath before gg back to sch.
And i tell you, the bath was no use cos by th time we reach sch, we're alr quite perspiring.
And the story about B, Iman & Fadee gg to th toilet was funny & quite scary.
I wish i was there for my B, haha lol.


Okay, the reason why i still persevered tho th comp gave me probs jus now was cos of my Jihu!
So... im gg to watch BOF NOW! Chalos~


/ back to the top