Well, today no madrasah cos there's meet th parents session. And mama didnt go, as usual. In fact she NEVER did. Which means i get to wake up late! ^^
Prolly will be gg to BPP lib later. And play badminton/riding(lol) in th evening with bro. Yeah, thats my new wkend routine.
So yesterday, i let myself myself in front of th comp watching BOF till magrib. Then off to Banquet to sapederk with bro by bicycle. Yeah, th 2 of us only, sedih eh? The night breeze was oh-soo-syiok! I ordered Hokkien tho i was hungry. Ate a lil then bro finished it off. He's my tong sampah, besides Mai haha. Then, cycled around th neighbourhood before we raced home. Not enough of watching BOF earlier, i watched again @ Channel U hehe.
And i was th happiest girl on earth yday i felt like partying! Woah, that girl's as bad as you. Serves you right(smirk) Thats what you get for doing th same to me. I hope this will open that blindfold.
Jandi: I think I shall make my way back. Dont stay out for too long or you'll get a cold.
(Turns & took a step)
Jihu: (Pulled Jandi by the hand & hugged her)It's cold, i cant stand it.
I sit there thinking to myself, what it would be like to start all over.
Start over fresh, and change the things i regret.
I look at myself in the mirror, and think of all the happy memories in the past.
Why am i not happy anymore like i used to be?
I run my fingers through my hair.
My window is open, and the breeze is coming in letting me smell the spring air.
I can't remember the last time i was happy except in the past...
and i just keep thinking how i always want to go back.
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
Well, today no madrasah cos there's meet th parents session. And mama didnt go, as usual. In fact she NEVER did. Which means i get to wake up late! ^^
Prolly will be gg to BPP lib later. And play badminton/riding(lol) in th evening with bro. Yeah, thats my new wkend routine.
So yesterday, i let myself myself in front of th comp watching BOF till magrib. Then off to Banquet to sapederk with bro by bicycle. Yeah, th 2 of us only, sedih eh? The night breeze was oh-soo-syiok! I ordered Hokkien tho i was hungry. Ate a lil then bro finished it off. He's my tong sampah, besides Mai haha. Then, cycled around th neighbourhood before we raced home. Not enough of watching BOF earlier, i watched again @ Channel U hehe.
And i was th happiest girl on earth yday i felt like partying! Woah, that girl's as bad as you. Serves you right(smirk) Thats what you get for doing th same to me. I hope this will open that blindfold.
Jandi: I think I shall make my way back. Dont stay out for too long or you'll get a cold.
(Turns & took a step)
Jihu: (Pulled Jandi by the hand & hugged her)It's cold, i cant stand it.
I sit there thinking to myself, what it would be like to start all over.
Start over fresh, and change the things i regret.
I look at myself in the mirror, and think of all the happy memories in the past.
Why am i not happy anymore like i used to be?
I run my fingers through my hair.
My window is open, and the breeze is coming in letting me smell the spring air.
I can't remember the last time i was happy except in the past...
and i just keep thinking how i always want to go back.