Aku dengan simei, haha! Friday, June 26, 2009 9:05 pm
Hoho, just got back from Sentosa about an hour ago.
It was a last minute one.
I really have to use em & thank god I have my Eerah & Annie.
We had a real great time. I couldnt take my hands off Annie's Canon.
Cool shitos saa that thang. If only i own it, fuhh~
I didnt know how many shots i took, haha.
Now i cant wait to get em from Annie!
Eerah & Annie amek gmbr dlm air, fuhh kalah ANTM oy!
Ade org tu kate je nak main air kat tepi-tepi je, tapi smpi tgh2 laut!
Ade org tu kate je nak main air kat tepi-tepi je, tapi smpi tgh2 laut!
Abe da kat tgh laut lupe nk call mak eh? Haha!
Left there by 530 cos Annie had to go for her modelling thgy.
Eerah & I wanted to catch Transformers but all th shows were damn full.
Only those yg almost midnight were available.
Tak jadi tgk ah, sape mau gi layan haha.
So we could have accompanied Annie to her modelling thg, haiyo.
So anw, went to sapederk @ th bus interchange.
Then bus-ed home. We were th only noisy ones in there.
Crazy ass.
Nak tau smthg? Eerah play's a lot of role today.
A pervert, sound-effect girl (SEG), tweety bird in a sangkak (inside joke)
aaaannnnnnd, i cant remember alr haha.
Damn mai & afq,
cos now i cant stop humming(since idk th lyrics haha) to dbsk's songs especially love in th ice & you're my melody.
Bet i'm gonna have stand by you stuck my head pretty soon cos i fell in love with it once they let me watch th vid last night.
Am gg crazy cos before i sleep, i hv to listen to em in my hp.
When i wake up pon. If tk puas, i'll on th lappy.
Then when in th bus or smthg, i'll listen again.
Ask my bro or Eerah. They saw me sticking my phone into my ears.
I'm gonna kill them both.
And i hope i wont be like afq. I hope i'll still listen to mly/eng songs & 987 everyday.
