<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

A day of pretty high highs & damn low lows. Monday, June 08, 2009 6:26 pm



I wanna be the one you look forward to seeing everyday.
I wanna be the reason you smile, and the one you never forget.


When you love someone you just do.
You don't know why and you can't help it.
Nothing can change the way you feel about that person.



It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone,
when your heart still does.


I know I'm not completely over him.

He still crosses my mind several times a day, but with each one of those times,
a feeling of contempt also passes through my heart.
Maybe if this happens enough, my heart will become completely hardened to him,
and I'll get to the point where he doesn't affect me anymore.


/ back to the top