Girl, take your time to let go. Wednesday, June 17, 2009 8:50 pm
You may feel alone when you're falling asleep, and every time tears roll down your cheeks. But I know your heart belongs to someone you've yet to meet. Someday, you will be loved.Someday You Will Be Loved - Death Cab
There's a part in every day where I lie to myself and say that it's okay. 'Cause if I don't, I think I'll go insane. But the truth is, I only have myself to blame.
The Truth - The Spill Canvas
I wanted to post the Sunday's Sentosa pics, but like lazy nak put up that 50 pics.
So they are now available on Facebook, haha.



Played badminton with Adele, Eerah & bro on Wed evening.
Cycled with bro to Bangkit.
Almost did barely nthg yday.
However, i revised some SS notes. FINALLY.
I aim to finish revising SS & Bio by end of next week.
But idk if it is accomplish-able (lol) cos prolly will be busy nxt week ^^
Tkpe, b saye kate kalau yakin mesti bley nye, haha.
So, planning to go out in th evening.
Hope it wont be cancelled.
And bro's not tagging along. Finally.
Complaint to mama that he keep membontot aje mane aku pergi.
Then mama said he's her superspy, haha crap.
No plans for tmr.
Most prolly will be gg Tuas this Sunday for SG Cub Prix.
Btw, Mai if you're reading this.
I keep gg to your blog to dgr lagu SHINee-Juliette, damn.
And i keep replaying it.
So they are now available on Facebook, haha.
Played badminton with Adele, Eerah & bro on Wed evening.
Cycled with bro to Bangkit.
Almost did barely nthg yday.
However, i revised some SS notes. FINALLY.
I aim to finish revising SS & Bio by end of next week.
But idk if it is accomplish-able (lol) cos prolly will be busy nxt week ^^
Tkpe, b saye kate kalau yakin mesti bley nye, haha.
So, planning to go out in th evening.
Hope it wont be cancelled.
And bro's not tagging along. Finally.
Complaint to mama that he keep membontot aje mane aku pergi.
Then mama said he's her superspy, haha crap.
No plans for tmr.
Most prolly will be gg Tuas this Sunday for SG Cub Prix.
Btw, Mai if you're reading this.
I keep gg to your blog to dgr lagu SHINee-Juliette, damn.
And i keep replaying it.
