I dont know how i'm suppose to feel. Thursday, June 04, 2009 3:05 pm

They keep telling me to follow your heart.
But when your heart's broken in so many pieces,
which piece do you follow?
But when your heart's broken in so many pieces,
which piece do you follow?
It's so magical how a few plates of sushi can make us full.
Yeah, ate sushi just now with Zuran, Fadee, Yana, Nad, Iman.
Ate a total of 27 plates. Fadee was th champ, ate 8 plates, haha.
And i realise i'm never punctual for extra classes during th holidays.
This whole week i was 15-20 min for every class. Ah heck care la, da bagos aku dtg.
Th whole class was overjoyed when Eng class was cancelled.
Reached home frm sch @ 8+ yday.
Did th game banner & then had lunch+dinner @ FC with Mai, Pure, Ely. Saw Aries haha.
Why am I always one of th last to know about all these hot news?
So anw, Ely started talking about hantu-hantu.
Her granny said if nmpk gule-gule kene pelok, nnt dpt harta haha!
And another hantu, hantu kom-kom? Nvr heard of it before.
Ely said it'll stand in front of your hse door & say "kom-kom" instead of beri salam.
If you open th door, it'll come straight into your hse then look for virgin's blood.
Then Mai & me teros ckp "So" haha, telepathy.
We both were gonna say we have to lose our virgins so the hantu wont come after us haha.
And thanks to Ely's ghost topic, i was scared when i had to use th toilet @ 2am last night.
I almost freaked out when i saw a white plastic on top of th diner table. I thought it was gule-gule. ~Zz
When reached home, i was so freaking tired i barely did anythg after a quick shower.
All i did was lying down in th living rm in front of th tv.
Yeah, ate sushi just now with Zuran, Fadee, Yana, Nad, Iman.
Ate a total of 27 plates. Fadee was th champ, ate 8 plates, haha.
And i realise i'm never punctual for extra classes during th holidays.
This whole week i was 15-20 min for every class. Ah heck care la, da bagos aku dtg.
Th whole class was overjoyed when Eng class was cancelled.
Reached home frm sch @ 8+ yday.
Did th game banner & then had lunch+dinner @ FC with Mai, Pure, Ely. Saw Aries haha.
Why am I always one of th last to know about all these hot news?
So anw, Ely started talking about hantu-hantu.
Her granny said if nmpk gule-gule kene pelok, nnt dpt harta haha!
And another hantu, hantu kom-kom? Nvr heard of it before.
Ely said it'll stand in front of your hse door & say "kom-kom" instead of beri salam.
If you open th door, it'll come straight into your hse then look for virgin's blood.
Then Mai & me teros ckp "So" haha, telepathy.
We both were gonna say we have to lose our virgins so the hantu wont come after us haha.
And thanks to Ely's ghost topic, i was scared when i had to use th toilet @ 2am last night.
I almost freaked out when i saw a white plastic on top of th diner table. I thought it was gule-gule. ~Zz
When reached home, i was so freaking tired i barely did anythg after a quick shower.
All i did was lying down in th living rm in front of th tv.
Mama said aku mcm org mengandong. Seliseh~
I wanted to sleep but for the love of Prison Break, i tahan my eyes.
Yaay, tmr gg Johor! Shopping! I hope (x finger)
I wanted to sleep but for the love of Prison Break, i tahan my eyes.
Yaay, tmr gg Johor! Shopping! I hope (x finger)
