Yes, by Mai & Afq last night. First i just asked ONE dbsk's song from afq then idk how i got involved in afq&mai's conv. Then they gave me utube links to dbsk's vids. Since i'm th type yg will hv to look if th lyric's meaningful, they gv me those w eng subs. And th lyrics when coverted to eng were very chyme saaa. I was like woaah. Had a hard time recognizing who is who, exc for micky & max. But now got progress alr, i can recognize them, more or less haha. And vid they act tu v funny. I laughed like mad @ 2am. Thnks to mai's hero, haha.
Mama reminded me of th sentosa free entry passes i have. Havnt use em yet. So i made a last min plan but it didnt work, ugh. I know it expires nxt month but i hv to go sentosa really soon, with whoever i dont care but girls ah haha. Cos when sch reopens, i can forget abt gg sentosa.
I think i need to study today. Revise ss or smthg.
Fira, please dont slack today. Get your ass to do somethg worthy today pls?
Favour ah.
I want to watch TRANSFORMERS! Prolly tag along w afq & mai tmr? (Mind: But you dont have money!) Alaaa, diam la kau!
Afq just showed me a vid of Junsu & Micky. Klaa, i know your motive is to say they're cute kan. Yess, dorg cute but Junsu look old. And Micky paling cute ^^ Max pon kawaii kay.
Current addiction: Love in th ice, You're my melody, Mirotic
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
Yes, by Mai & Afq last night. First i just asked ONE dbsk's song from afq then idk how i got involved in afq&mai's conv. Then they gave me utube links to dbsk's vids. Since i'm th type yg will hv to look if th lyric's meaningful, they gv me those w eng subs. And th lyrics when coverted to eng were very chyme saaa. I was like woaah. Had a hard time recognizing who is who, exc for micky & max. But now got progress alr, i can recognize them, more or less haha. And vid they act tu v funny. I laughed like mad @ 2am. Thnks to mai's hero, haha.
Mama reminded me of th sentosa free entry passes i have. Havnt use em yet. So i made a last min plan but it didnt work, ugh. I know it expires nxt month but i hv to go sentosa really soon, with whoever i dont care but girls ah haha. Cos when sch reopens, i can forget abt gg sentosa.
I think i need to study today. Revise ss or smthg.
Fira, please dont slack today. Get your ass to do somethg worthy today pls?
Favour ah.
I want to watch TRANSFORMERS! Prolly tag along w afq & mai tmr? (Mind: But you dont have money!) Alaaa, diam la kau!
Afq just showed me a vid of Junsu & Micky. Klaa, i know your motive is to say they're cute kan. Yess, dorg cute but Junsu look old. And Micky paling cute ^^ Max pon kawaii kay.
Current addiction: Love in th ice, You're my melody, Mirotic