<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Someone misses you. Sunday, June 07, 2009 6:57 pm

I haven't been sleeping well.
I'm tired and want my sleep, but my eyes just wont shut.
It'll keep wandering to my hp. Prolly cos i was hoping you'd text or smthg, but to be let down.
See, expected things wont happen. Unexpected things will. Ack.
Imagine: By 10 i'm alr lying on bed. By 1230, i'm still tossing right & left.
It's fxcking irritating.


And i haven't been feeling pretty well lately.
Bloody runny nose.
I remember Haikal said to th doc that he's nose is running. Haha, how cute!
And my heart aches. Most of th time. God knows why.


So yday's funfair turns out to be pretty okay (cut th morning issues).
Didnt do that much tho.
But being the animal for awhile was fun! Its kinda scary cos you'll never know if there's another animal waiting to scare you.
Alot of alumni(s) came, but sadly my KW didnt come. Didnt see him arnd.
I like th climax: dunkin' Mr Daniel Teo, Mr Robin Goh & our VP! :D
And during clean-up, am happy cos everyone was sweatin', doing our jobs haha.
After, some went Pizza Hut while th rest went home, including me.
Wanted to washup then go out to dinner cos fam was out but couldnt find anyone to accompany.
Everyone has a life to live i guess.
I, on th other hand, dont have one. Poor thg eh? Ha.
And while i was walking home yday, i was thinking.
I haven't found a friend whom i can call & ask her/him out to accompany me, last minute, anytime.
I dont have a friend who lives nearby & whatever/whenever, she/he 'll be th one you'll see me with.
We'll do random, crazy things,
go wherever our feets bring us,
and be th first person to know of everythg.
I dont have a friend who's that close, that special, that important.
I think at least, not yet.
(Well it doesnt really describe fully how i want th friendship to be like, but pretty much like that la eh)
Yes i know i've got Eerah, Annie, Yana but ah difficult to explain.
Okay, what am i crapping about? Da, stop.


/ back to the top