Starving for your voice. Tuesday, June 23, 2009 11:45 pm
The world that I know is all crashing down And it’s the biggest shock to me Cause I thought I had it all figured out
Hothousing ended half an hour earlier than usual today. Chill-ed in th hall before heading to YP with fqh, kdabye & elyponneh HAHAHA! I still laugh like an idiot when i say that elyponneh, haha. I'm laughing again. We filled our stomachs & laughed out loud @ ShinTokyo! ^^ We had so many 'if(s)' eg. "if only we have lots of $, we'd play dare then dare each other to eat the not-so-yummy ones" So since we didnt hv lots of $, we played dare using th wasabe & that RAW squid hahaha! Fqh & elyponneh's expression was hilarious. I couldnt even bite th squid, felt like puking. Idk how kdabye can swallow that whole raw thing. But not surprising ah, since she's a trashbin, haha.
Okay so tmr i hv a choice of either gg ecp with 4/6 or go Lido with mama & bro. If follow mama, can go Shintokyo again! Cos bro is asking mama to go eat there, he wants to try sushi.
And th thing abt extending th holidays was cancelled. So school's gonna start next week :( But those visited affected countries like Canada/Aust etc will have to stay 1 week @ home. So, i'm flying off to Aust tmr, bye people, takecare. Yeah right.
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
Starving for your voice. Tuesday, June 23, 2009 11:45 pm
The world that I know is all crashing down And it’s the biggest shock to me Cause I thought I had it all figured out
Hothousing ended half an hour earlier than usual today. Chill-ed in th hall before heading to YP with fqh, kdabye & elyponneh HAHAHA! I still laugh like an idiot when i say that elyponneh, haha. I'm laughing again. We filled our stomachs & laughed out loud @ ShinTokyo! ^^ We had so many 'if(s)' eg. "if only we have lots of $, we'd play dare then dare each other to eat the not-so-yummy ones" So since we didnt hv lots of $, we played dare using th wasabe & that RAW squid hahaha! Fqh & elyponneh's expression was hilarious. I couldnt even bite th squid, felt like puking. Idk how kdabye can swallow that whole raw thing. But not surprising ah, since she's a trashbin, haha.
Okay so tmr i hv a choice of either gg ecp with 4/6 or go Lido with mama & bro. If follow mama, can go Shintokyo again! Cos bro is asking mama to go eat there, he wants to try sushi.
And th thing abt extending th holidays was cancelled. So school's gonna start next week :( But those visited affected countries like Canada/Aust etc will have to stay 1 week @ home. So, i'm flying off to Aust tmr, bye people, takecare. Yeah right.