Straitjacket feeling. Monday, June 15, 2009 3:41 pm

The only limitations that I can
have are the ones that I set on myself.
It's better to just quietly miss someone,
have are the ones that I set on myself.
It's better to just quietly miss someone,
rather than let them know and just get no response.
Yday's family day @ Sentosa was fun.
Out of all things, i forgot to bring my cam.
So pictures are all in mama's phone, havent gigi-biru-ed them from her yet.
Reached there as early as 9am.
The weather had a game with us. Skejap panas terik, skejap hujan.
I'm one mak hitam now, haha! Plus, i have tan lines, cool. Tho I didnt swim.
Left @ arnd 3, headed to Vivo, played arcade.
Then off to hospital to visit nenek but only mama & ayah went up.
After that, home sweet home. Once i landed on my bed, i dozed off & didnt wake up until 9pm.
Slept back till 11pm. Then couldnt sleep anymore.
Wanted to use th laptop or desktop, but couldnt due to some reasons.
So pusing sane pusing sini, evetually slept @ 2am.
Okay, buying th laptop seriously was a bad idea.
Now i cant seem to repel myself from it! Damn.
And i really(x100) need to do revision.
Out of all things, i forgot to bring my cam.
So pictures are all in mama's phone, havent gigi-biru-ed them from her yet.
Reached there as early as 9am.
The weather had a game with us. Skejap panas terik, skejap hujan.
I'm one mak hitam now, haha! Plus, i have tan lines, cool. Tho I didnt swim.
Left @ arnd 3, headed to Vivo, played arcade.
Then off to hospital to visit nenek but only mama & ayah went up.
After that, home sweet home. Once i landed on my bed, i dozed off & didnt wake up until 9pm.
Slept back till 11pm. Then couldnt sleep anymore.
Wanted to use th laptop or desktop, but couldnt due to some reasons.
So pusing sane pusing sini, evetually slept @ 2am.
Okay, buying th laptop seriously was a bad idea.
Now i cant seem to repel myself from it! Damn.
And i really(x100) need to do revision.
