Caught red-handed. Saturday, July 25, 2009 10:38 am
AAAAARGH! WHY MY BLOGGER HASNT RECOVERED?!?!?! >:( This sarks.
I was up by 7, but tugged myself under th blanket again heh. And again @ 9, cos mama suddenly dashed into the rm, telling me shes gg out to her 'port' (EXPO la mane lagi), with her i-purposely-shouted-so-you'd-wake-up-and-unable-to-sleep-back-again tone voice. And i would like to congratulate her for her success. (ms sarcastic is here yaw)
Mama caught me hiding th laptp frm her, haha! Yeah, you dont knw how mischievous i can get (wicked smile) Its a long story. And she nagged, bla3. I got kinda mad, felt like aarguing back but managed to hold it. (kudos phyrah!) And i was studying when it happened. Totally lost my mood to study. So i went to bed & started complaining to Max, haha. Watched his vids & it made me happy rightaway.
Bro & i spoke korean (more to spoilt th lang :x) last night haha! I needed to talk crap so i did it with bro, and he layan-ed me so yeah. It was super hilarious.
Well i'm sure you guys hv heard stories abt NJK (nenek jual kropok) right? On thurs night, i was doing th laundries at th corridor. Then my bro came back frm tuition. And he told me he kinda saw NJK tu at th blk nearby. I got scared, somehow. Did the laundries in a hurry. Then i started smelling weird smelly smells, and whenever theres th lift sound, i would subconsciously quickly look at the lif direction. Haha, paranoid eh. But really, i was soo scared. Plus, i initially had my phone music on, but it died on me. So theres nthg to keep me company :/ Bro laughed seeing how scared i was.
Then last night, he insisted that he follows me to ibu's hse. Cos he was scared plus parents werent home yet so he;d be alone, haha. And he hold my hand all the way. Siao. Tau takotkan org, dia sendri pn takot.
OH! DID YOU WATCHED PB'S FINALE ON THURS???? It was soooooo sad+sweet. I cant stop crying after th show ended. Even when i was texting w Nad & b, talking abt it, my tears kept flowing. Sheeesh.
Mly ppr was okay. I think?
Aish. I want to meet shah today! And study together. Cos i really need her help. I'm th audio person. I need sombody to talk to me & tell me, then i cnt easily remember th thgs. Reading itself doesnt work on me.
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
Caught red-handed. Saturday, July 25, 2009 10:38 am
AAAAARGH! WHY MY BLOGGER HASNT RECOVERED?!?!?! >:( This sarks.
I was up by 7, but tugged myself under th blanket again heh. And again @ 9, cos mama suddenly dashed into the rm, telling me shes gg out to her 'port' (EXPO la mane lagi), with her i-purposely-shouted-so-you'd-wake-up-and-unable-to-sleep-back-again tone voice. And i would like to congratulate her for her success. (ms sarcastic is here yaw)
Mama caught me hiding th laptp frm her, haha! Yeah, you dont knw how mischievous i can get (wicked smile) Its a long story. And she nagged, bla3. I got kinda mad, felt like aarguing back but managed to hold it. (kudos phyrah!) And i was studying when it happened. Totally lost my mood to study. So i went to bed & started complaining to Max, haha. Watched his vids & it made me happy rightaway.
Bro & i spoke korean (more to spoilt th lang :x) last night haha! I needed to talk crap so i did it with bro, and he layan-ed me so yeah. It was super hilarious.
Well i'm sure you guys hv heard stories abt NJK (nenek jual kropok) right? On thurs night, i was doing th laundries at th corridor. Then my bro came back frm tuition. And he told me he kinda saw NJK tu at th blk nearby. I got scared, somehow. Did the laundries in a hurry. Then i started smelling weird smelly smells, and whenever theres th lift sound, i would subconsciously quickly look at the lif direction. Haha, paranoid eh. But really, i was soo scared. Plus, i initially had my phone music on, but it died on me. So theres nthg to keep me company :/ Bro laughed seeing how scared i was.
Then last night, he insisted that he follows me to ibu's hse. Cos he was scared plus parents werent home yet so he;d be alone, haha. And he hold my hand all the way. Siao. Tau takotkan org, dia sendri pn takot.
OH! DID YOU WATCHED PB'S FINALE ON THURS???? It was soooooo sad+sweet. I cant stop crying after th show ended. Even when i was texting w Nad & b, talking abt it, my tears kept flowing. Sheeesh.
Mly ppr was okay. I think?
Aish. I want to meet shah today! And study together. Cos i really need her help. I'm th audio person. I need sombody to talk to me & tell me, then i cnt easily remember th thgs. Reading itself doesnt work on me.