Was awaken by th kecohness of th hse in th mrng cos everyone was getting ready to go sch/work exc for me hehe. Then i continued my sleep till 11+. It feels so gooood when you wake up & still feel tired & you can just go back to sleep without worrying abt sch. The feeling damn syiok.
I have not bathe hehe. Idk if i'm even bathing ltr. But i've washed my face+brush my teeth okay! Hmm, what am i gonna do today? Dwld vids + play game + bio prolly?
Anw, i'm worried abt dbsk. Cos they're all gg to be acting in their own respective dramas. I'm afraid that they'll sort of separate slowly etc. Touch wood. I dont want that to happen. But i am happy for them, esp for bbymax haha. I think i'll subsc back to kbs heh.
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
Was awaken by th kecohness of th hse in th mrng cos everyone was getting ready to go sch/work exc for me hehe. Then i continued my sleep till 11+. It feels so gooood when you wake up & still feel tired & you can just go back to sleep without worrying abt sch. The feeling damn syiok.
I have not bathe hehe. Idk if i'm even bathing ltr. But i've washed my face+brush my teeth okay! Hmm, what am i gonna do today? Dwld vids + play game + bio prolly?
Anw, i'm worried abt dbsk. Cos they're all gg to be acting in their own respective dramas. I'm afraid that they'll sort of separate slowly etc. Touch wood. I dont want that to happen. But i am happy for them, esp for bbymax haha. I think i'll subsc back to kbs heh.