<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

I go wacko today. Saturday, July 04, 2009 12:35 am


Yoooo, i'm MAX, haha!
Okay today's a happy day.
Reason being: No aep means I'm free straight after sch ends @ 1235.
And cos Eerah came over & we had a great time.

But actually these past few days had been my happy days.
It all started when i met Max, haha stop it saa.

So after sch, wanted to go eat banmian @ FC but ely left her ezlink card in class.
So went to Cafe Lobby but it was full.
And i had to make the decision where to eat. Which i hate, totally.
Cos you know i cant decide on things.
Since my mouth mengidam Nakedfish's baked rice (again), didnt eat with em.
Mai pon buey ami & ely. She went home w me instead of eating with em haha.

And then Eerah came! :D
I started showing her dbsk & max's vids. All th cute ones etc.
Cos i wanted her to understand why i'm so gila nowadays, especially over Max ^.^
And Eerah gave lots of compliment to Max :b
She has th same taste as me, hoho.
Aaaaaaand, she's starting to love em! She says they're hot.
In fact she admit that when she got back home just now, she started youtube-ing, lol.
She saw how crazy i am watching their vids & how i melted.
Especially Max's mirotic scream & sexy pose ~gaaaahhhh







Daaarn, cant upload th video.

Its super hilarious. To the both of us, haha.


Argh, my eyes are hurting.
And stomach pain. Due to cramps & i think i ate wrongly.
This is th worse cramp i've ever had. Never had any like this.
And i've been gg to th toilet several times to berry hahaha! Ass.

Will be gg chalet tmr. No, later.

I swear i'm deeply, madly in love with MAX <3


Aaaaaaaaah! I played mirotic's vid on utube while doing other stuff.
And Max screamed! (squeals)



/ back to the top