I have alot of things to say! But i dont know where to start -.-
Erm okay, been youtube-ing since yday eversince i can dwld youtube vids heh heh. Mai & fqh knows what vids hehe. Now every night before i close my eyes, i must rest my eyes upon Max's face. (I think it sounds wrong? Ah whatever) And i really cant help myself, i had to text Mai & Eerah in th middle of th night! I was way past melting point. I was alr evaporating haha lol. And something is scaring me. I seem to be pressing the next button whenever an english song plays on my mp3 :x Unless its reallyx10 nice. Uh-oh D:
Hmm, Sg now has 3 gold medals! Okay i'm saying this cos the muttons happen to be talking about it too haha!
And i want to watch TRANSFORMERS! I LOVE YOU, MAN! Zzz. Azri tried to spoil, pergi cerite what happens in th end for Transformers. But thankfully, i cant remmber it now :b (Am talking about this cos th radios playing Linkin Park - New Divide haha)
Am dwlding & transfering vids now. Plus, messing my bed with hist notes & file. Yes, am figuring out which to file in where etc. And also, tgh step buat hmwk online so mama won't nag muahaha. Ssshhh~
Today's Thurs! Weekends are one day away. And Monday's a sch hol ~woohoo Will be having chalet with Angel. I think. Oh btw! Sharifah's our lucky charm ;D During hist, Mdm K randomly picked a person by th register no. And it happened to be Sharifah's index no. She had to pick one out of 5 stars. Behind each star there is either an essay qn that we must do during th wkends, two essays or none at all. She picked star no. 2 and the page was blank. Everyone was quiet cos we were nervous etc. Then we asked whta's th qn. And guess what? NO QUESTION! And everyone started screaming, i wasnt excluded haha. Then my throat sore like woah. I've never been that happy & relieved haha!
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
I have alot of things to say! But i dont know where to start -.-
Erm okay, been youtube-ing since yday eversince i can dwld youtube vids heh heh. Mai & fqh knows what vids hehe. Now every night before i close my eyes, i must rest my eyes upon Max's face. (I think it sounds wrong? Ah whatever) And i really cant help myself, i had to text Mai & Eerah in th middle of th night! I was way past melting point. I was alr evaporating haha lol. And something is scaring me. I seem to be pressing the next button whenever an english song plays on my mp3 :x Unless its reallyx10 nice. Uh-oh D:
Hmm, Sg now has 3 gold medals! Okay i'm saying this cos the muttons happen to be talking about it too haha!
And i want to watch TRANSFORMERS! I LOVE YOU, MAN! Zzz. Azri tried to spoil, pergi cerite what happens in th end for Transformers. But thankfully, i cant remmber it now :b (Am talking about this cos th radios playing Linkin Park - New Divide haha)
Am dwlding & transfering vids now. Plus, messing my bed with hist notes & file. Yes, am figuring out which to file in where etc. And also, tgh step buat hmwk online so mama won't nag muahaha. Ssshhh~
Today's Thurs! Weekends are one day away. And Monday's a sch hol ~woohoo Will be having chalet with Angel. I think. Oh btw! Sharifah's our lucky charm ;D During hist, Mdm K randomly picked a person by th register no. And it happened to be Sharifah's index no. She had to pick one out of 5 stars. Behind each star there is either an essay qn that we must do during th wkends, two essays or none at all. She picked star no. 2 and the page was blank. Everyone was quiet cos we were nervous etc. Then we asked whta's th qn. And guess what? NO QUESTION! And everyone started screaming, i wasnt excluded haha. Then my throat sore like woah. I've never been that happy & relieved haha!