<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

My mood fluctuates. Saturday, July 18, 2009 8:12 pm

You're not broken.
You're just tired and it shows.








Yaay, most hmwks are done. Left with mly summary & hist essay, sigh.
I cant believe i've started doing my hmwk yday night.
Yday night tao! Friday night! WOW.
Thats a gd improvement, hurhur ^^
And to add to that unbelievable action, i did EM.
Yess, the EM 08 O ppr that Tan told us to do by Mon.
So anw, surprisingly got most of 'em correct.
Another unbelievable thg, since i suck @ maths.
But its also a gd thg, cos it made me feel happy & motivated.
It didnt made me feel demoralize, unlike that stupid MYE ppr.
Its ridiculous how the feeling of being able to do math made me happy all th way.
Guess I was in my crazy mood, like what Eerah said.

Planned to meet up with Eerah last night, but i was in my lazy pig mood.
Plus, idt mama would allow me cos i dont hv a gd excuse.
And for th first time this yr (i thk) i slept early on a fri night.
I was in bed by 1030.
Waah fira, da insaf pe? Hahaha!

Gg study with Eerah tmr, prolly?

See 0:32(arnd there) Max's sooo adorable!



/ back to the top