Even though i trick my heart over and over, i already know. Thursday, July 23, 2009 3:41 pm
Sheesh, i cant believe prelim starts tmr and i still hv done nthg much. Nvm, i made a vow to myself. MY LIFE WILL CHANGE AFTER PRELIMS. NO JOKE.
Was vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv sleepy in class, especially during c.h. I could fall asleep after closing my eyes for only 5 secs! WOW. And so i tried changing my sitting positions, but failure. Aftr that was maths. Placed my head on the table while waiting for tchr, and i fall asleep right away. I didnt even knw tchr has arrived etc. When i woke up, everyone was alr doing their math stuff, haha.
Aisssh, gonna hv to study peribhs, cos i've forgotten half of em. And i thk i need to sleep early tonite, cos i'm afraid i'd be sleepy during ppr tmr. But i cnt afford to miss tonight's 2hr finale of PB! Speaking of which, i cried when watching th last part last night. It was pretty sweet & what a relieve cos finally everythg's over, but sad cos Scoff died! D: ~bleagh
And wkends are coming. Will start doing last min revision etc. I hope Eerah would accompany me, study together, pls syg? x) Eerah said Adele & Annie wants to watch fireworks this sat, but i knw i cant. Sigh.
I'm annoyed with blogger cos i cant upload pics >:/
Want to knw smthg? I suddenly miss Qeyf. Sheesh (slap myself). And i love Maxxie! (micky pn, but max lebih ah haha)
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
Even though i trick my heart over and over, i already know. Thursday, July 23, 2009 3:41 pm
Sheesh, i cant believe prelim starts tmr and i still hv done nthg much. Nvm, i made a vow to myself. MY LIFE WILL CHANGE AFTER PRELIMS. NO JOKE.
Was vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv sleepy in class, especially during c.h. I could fall asleep after closing my eyes for only 5 secs! WOW. And so i tried changing my sitting positions, but failure. Aftr that was maths. Placed my head on the table while waiting for tchr, and i fall asleep right away. I didnt even knw tchr has arrived etc. When i woke up, everyone was alr doing their math stuff, haha.
Aisssh, gonna hv to study peribhs, cos i've forgotten half of em. And i thk i need to sleep early tonite, cos i'm afraid i'd be sleepy during ppr tmr. But i cnt afford to miss tonight's 2hr finale of PB! Speaking of which, i cried when watching th last part last night. It was pretty sweet & what a relieve cos finally everythg's over, but sad cos Scoff died! D: ~bleagh
And wkends are coming. Will start doing last min revision etc. I hope Eerah would accompany me, study together, pls syg? x) Eerah said Adele & Annie wants to watch fireworks this sat, but i knw i cant. Sigh.
I'm annoyed with blogger cos i cant upload pics >:/
Want to knw smthg? I suddenly miss Qeyf. Sheesh (slap myself). And i love Maxxie! (micky pn, but max lebih ah haha)