I don't wana lose you now. Friday, August 28, 2009 4:02 pm
I wanna see them happily together forever :| I cant wait for Mai's AADBSK DVD to arrive!
My current lj layout aint that yummy to make me wana post there hehe. Its super dull+stale. Love blogger's more, exc th prob with posting thats been on for eons. +am lazy to search for lj layout websites blahh~ And cant be bothered to blog nowadays, tho i have so much to say. I also hvnt been active in msn+twitter. Th only thg i do is check dbsk's stuffs + yt-ing + (dont laugh eh) organize my "restaurant" @ fb haha!
Been fasting for (counting) 7 days now. No probs so far. Only that i find myself more tired than ever. Like my schedules so pack i feel like flying awaaaay. After aep ends @ 4+, reach home @ 5+, very little time to rest, shower then start preparing for break fast. I gotta do the dishe + cleaning up aftr that, pray and start doing hmwk etc. By then its alr 8. Sleep @ 11/12, wake up @ 4+ to help mama with sahur dishes. Aftr, sleep for approximately 45min before hving to get ready to go sch. And the cycle repeats itself. SIGH. I am really tired, my legs hurt. I want to take abreak for a day but i cant afford to. Cos the bloody time aint gonna wait for me :/ I am trying to start a new habit. Make use of the time in the lrt+mrt to read notes, textbooks etc, that is. I really need to stay focus! Argh, i wish i could go back to the time when i have got nothing to be stress about/worry of and stay there. Okay, i guess i'm done venting. But i am not feeling any better.
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
I don't wana lose you now. Friday, August 28, 2009 4:02 pm
I wanna see them happily together forever :| I cant wait for Mai's AADBSK DVD to arrive!
My current lj layout aint that yummy to make me wana post there hehe. Its super dull+stale. Love blogger's more, exc th prob with posting thats been on for eons. +am lazy to search for lj layout websites blahh~ And cant be bothered to blog nowadays, tho i have so much to say. I also hvnt been active in msn+twitter. Th only thg i do is check dbsk's stuffs + yt-ing + (dont laugh eh) organize my "restaurant" @ fb haha!
Been fasting for (counting) 7 days now. No probs so far. Only that i find myself more tired than ever. Like my schedules so pack i feel like flying awaaaay. After aep ends @ 4+, reach home @ 5+, very little time to rest, shower then start preparing for break fast. I gotta do the dishe + cleaning up aftr that, pray and start doing hmwk etc. By then its alr 8. Sleep @ 11/12, wake up @ 4+ to help mama with sahur dishes. Aftr, sleep for approximately 45min before hving to get ready to go sch. And the cycle repeats itself. SIGH. I am really tired, my legs hurt. I want to take abreak for a day but i cant afford to. Cos the bloody time aint gonna wait for me :/ I am trying to start a new habit. Make use of the time in the lrt+mrt to read notes, textbooks etc, that is. I really need to stay focus! Argh, i wish i could go back to the time when i have got nothing to be stress about/worry of and stay there. Okay, i guess i'm done venting. But i am not feeling any better.