I wasn't treated like the elder. Monday, August 10, 2009 7:32 pm
Aaaah, how adorable~
Yowsa~ Back from Lot1 with bro. He kept pestering me to follow him go lot cos he wanna walk arnd+eat banmian. Woah, sounds like me :x 70% of me was lazy to go out but he managed to drag me out of th hse. What he did? Wrestle w me + lay on top of me while i was lying down & playing lappy. Then pinch me here & there. I was bullied the whole day today! Even @ lot&lrt pn he pinch+punch me. Nvm, since smlm was his bday & i wasnt arnd to entertain him, i did my job tday haha. Once we reached lot, we played arcade. Besssst! I didnt fee like gg home, idkw. Tmr schooool! Gawd, i miss prelims cos of th early dismissal haha. Plus, i made a promise that my life would chge aftr prelims, starting tmr onwards D: Nvm fir, sacrifice now, enjoy later.
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
I wasn't treated like the elder. Monday, August 10, 2009 7:32 pm
Aaaah, how adorable~
Yowsa~ Back from Lot1 with bro. He kept pestering me to follow him go lot cos he wanna walk arnd+eat banmian. Woah, sounds like me :x 70% of me was lazy to go out but he managed to drag me out of th hse. What he did? Wrestle w me + lay on top of me while i was lying down & playing lappy. Then pinch me here & there. I was bullied the whole day today! Even @ lot&lrt pn he pinch+punch me. Nvm, since smlm was his bday & i wasnt arnd to entertain him, i did my job tday haha. Once we reached lot, we played arcade. Besssst! I didnt fee like gg home, idkw. Tmr schooool! Gawd, i miss prelims cos of th early dismissal haha. Plus, i made a promise that my life would chge aftr prelims, starting tmr onwards D: Nvm fir, sacrifice now, enjoy later.