I've never felt like this before. Saturday, August 01, 2009 9:09 pm
Family's out to BPP. I'm multi-tasking, watching tv+using the laptop. I really truly need to use it cos: 1) need to charge mp3. It was suppose to accompany me but it died on me while i was studying alone @ fajar mac. Ack. 2) need to knw whats gg on with dbsk! Their news really moved my heart. I started to panic! I've nvr been so interested with celeb news etc. But with dbsk, its sooooooo different. Amazing eh? This shows how much i love them haha. To be thking of it, i've nvr been like this, not even with chris brown. WOW. Watched this jus now, & cried, seeing them cry. They're sooo.... idk how to say it. You'll understand if you're a true fan of some celeb.
I studied @ fajar mac today, alone. Cos Eerah's sick. Get well soon sweet! Pls be okay by tmr, cos I AM GG TO MEET YOU TMR NO MATTER WHAT! ;b Was surprised to see that it was crowded in th noon, which is an unusual sight. Was lucky enough to get myself a sit. Started doing bio 08 prelims. I forgot almost everythg! Gosh. Had to keep refering to tb. Plus, i witnessed quite a few scenes. 1) A boy was sitting opp of me, playing his laptop frm noon till night. The only time he stopped was when he was hungry so he ate then he coninued playing. @ that time, i wish i could be like him, play all day long. (+ no wonder he's chubby hehe!) 2) An old woman, i think older than mama(or mayb younger but she look old anw), wore abaju jaring-jaring with a tube covering only her upper part. So, can see her stomach etc. And seriously its a NET-LIKE top. ~tsk
Tried to do am mock ppr that Tan gv, but i cudnt do any of them! :O Damn, tmr am tuition. Kak D's gonna scream @ me :S Okay i think i gtg. Chalos~
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
I've never felt like this before. Saturday, August 01, 2009 9:09 pm
Family's out to BPP. I'm multi-tasking, watching tv+using the laptop. I really truly need to use it cos: 1) need to charge mp3. It was suppose to accompany me but it died on me while i was studying alone @ fajar mac. Ack. 2) need to knw whats gg on with dbsk! Their news really moved my heart. I started to panic! I've nvr been so interested with celeb news etc. But with dbsk, its sooooooo different. Amazing eh? This shows how much i love them haha. To be thking of it, i've nvr been like this, not even with chris brown. WOW. Watched this jus now, & cried, seeing them cry. They're sooo.... idk how to say it. You'll understand if you're a true fan of some celeb.
I studied @ fajar mac today, alone. Cos Eerah's sick. Get well soon sweet! Pls be okay by tmr, cos I AM GG TO MEET YOU TMR NO MATTER WHAT! ;b Was surprised to see that it was crowded in th noon, which is an unusual sight. Was lucky enough to get myself a sit. Started doing bio 08 prelims. I forgot almost everythg! Gosh. Had to keep refering to tb. Plus, i witnessed quite a few scenes. 1) A boy was sitting opp of me, playing his laptop frm noon till night. The only time he stopped was when he was hungry so he ate then he coninued playing. @ that time, i wish i could be like him, play all day long. (+ no wonder he's chubby hehe!) 2) An old woman, i think older than mama(or mayb younger but she look old anw), wore abaju jaring-jaring with a tube covering only her upper part. So, can see her stomach etc. And seriously its a NET-LIKE top. ~tsk
Tried to do am mock ppr that Tan gv, but i cudnt do any of them! :O Damn, tmr am tuition. Kak D's gonna scream @ me :S Okay i think i gtg. Chalos~