<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Keep the faith! Monday, August 03, 2009 3:59 pm
Yooooo~
AM & bio ppr tday was dasdkmoijfhrignvm.
I forgt AM formulas. Not a surprise tho, cos i didnt memorise.
But i stil tried to do them.
Finished 10min before ppr ends.
So i started to entertain myself.
Take my pencil & started writing nonsense @ the 2nd last pg :)
What i exactly wrote?

"I'm still wondering who's that yellow shirt guy.
Where does he live?
How cme i nvr see him before?
I like his emo hair.
Long but not that long. So i looike.
Hmmm, dbsk not splitting rite??
No, its just that stupid contract thg.
Okay cool. Cos it'll be worst than a nightmare if they are gg to.
I'll kill myself.
Hmm okay aisyah jus reminded us we hv few more min.
Goodbye my dearest paper.
Nice to get to know you.
I'll meet your twin tmr. Tell him/her i'm soo looking forward to it!
Tc, hv a great day! P.S i envy you cos you're so fair!"


YES, I WROTE ALL THAT. AMAAAAZING EH?
BUT I ERASED SOME OF THEM, EXC TH LAST FEW LINES.

So i've planned what i wanna do today:
Watch vids till 6 then revise am @ nite.
I've learnt my lesson for am jus now.
Sigh.

Oh, i hate MAI!
She brought up th subj abt what if dbsk hv to go for military trng.
2 yrs w/o them!
OH MYYYYYYYYYYY! I CANT IMAGINE!
MY LIFE WOULD SUCK W/O THEM, ESP BBYMAX :b
And i keep thkg abt it in th lrt otw hme :/


/ back to the top