<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

Nothing better than this. Friday, August 14, 2009 8:54 pm

Melts my heart completely.

I love you
the foolish you
you're so precious to me

even if it's only tears
i'll wipe them away for you
although we are not able to see the end
no matter how bumpy our road is
i'll keep my promise to you
please be mine



Makes me love my babymax even more <33
cant decide which part of th lyrics to feature
cos i love the lyrics of the whole song


/ back to the top