Prelims are over! Thursday, August 06, 2009 11:11 am
I'm hoooooooome! :D Tikam-ed chem ppr again jus now hehe. I didnt even see my mr chem bk yday. Purposely wasted my time, i circled the ans for all th th 40 qns on qn ppr then i shade th otas ppr during th last 10min.
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
Prelims are over! Thursday, August 06, 2009 11:11 am
I'm hoooooooome! :D Tikam-ed chem ppr again jus now hehe. I didnt even see my mr chem bk yday. Purposely wasted my time, i circled the ans for all th th 40 qns on qn ppr then i shade th otas ppr during th last 10min.