Am watching Taecyeon's scandal thgy whereby he has to be someone's bf for 7 days. He introduces her to the fans during their performance etc. MELTS MY HEART. AAAAAARGH! I'M JEALOUS. I WISH I COULD BE THAT GIRL! HAHA. AND HE'S SO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT+HANDSOME+CUTE+SWEET! AARGGSSSH.
Still waiting for wild bunny ep3 with eng subs. Now i wish i understand korean lang :/ I'm tempted to watch th ones w/o eng subs ARGH! NO PHYRAH, MUST WAIT FOR TH ONES W SUBS.
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
Am watching Taecyeon's scandal thgy whereby he has to be someone's bf for 7 days. He introduces her to the fans during their performance etc. MELTS MY HEART. AAAAAARGH! I'M JEALOUS. I WISH I COULD BE THAT GIRL! HAHA. AND HE'S SO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT+HANDSOME+CUTE+SWEET! AARGGSSSH.
Still waiting for wild bunny ep3 with eng subs. Now i wish i understand korean lang :/ I'm tempted to watch th ones w/o eng subs ARGH! NO PHYRAH, MUST WAIT FOR TH ONES W SUBS.