You keep pulling me back. Monday, August 17, 2009 3:28 pm
"When my worries shut up, everything seems right"
I sriously regretted gg to sch tday. Studied nthg exc bio. Cos all th tchers were absent. I thk they got sick aftr marking our prelim pprs haha. No aep tday, which xplains y i'm alr hme. Plus the weather's sucha blissful one. Could hv slept @ home. I can sleep nw, but aint gonna hehehe :b Had a nice +- an hr sleep in cls ^^
Now make love w lappy 1st. Will finish up mly+bio ep ppr @ nite. Standard chartered ah ;]
Erm, i forgt what i wanna complain alr haha. OH! I remmbr! Facebk+twitter's been bitchy twards me. What hv i done wrong?! :( Urgh. Recession really affects everythg(lol+lame) So shall watch vids now. K, chao~
Phyrah: Shim Choikang Changmin aka Max & Ok Taecyeon's
Leads a stale rollercoaster life.
Believe that "everything happens for a reason",
would love to learn to play drum + skateborading(haha, but really),
can't wait to have her own "vroom vrooomm!"
You keep pulling me back. Monday, August 17, 2009 3:28 pm
"When my worries shut up, everything seems right"
I sriously regretted gg to sch tday. Studied nthg exc bio. Cos all th tchers were absent. I thk they got sick aftr marking our prelim pprs haha. No aep tday, which xplains y i'm alr hme. Plus the weather's sucha blissful one. Could hv slept @ home. I can sleep nw, but aint gonna hehehe :b Had a nice +- an hr sleep in cls ^^
Now make love w lappy 1st. Will finish up mly+bio ep ppr @ nite. Standard chartered ah ;]
Erm, i forgt what i wanna complain alr haha. OH! I remmbr! Facebk+twitter's been bitchy twards me. What hv i done wrong?! :( Urgh. Recession really affects everythg(lol+lame) So shall watch vids now. K, chao~