<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/38886992?origin\x3dhttp://kebabbomb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was crashing
Now I'm flying


follow me on Twitter

You're so unexpected. Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:38 pm
Just back frm sch.
Was reluctant to go sch, but pk-pk balek i would be wasting my time in frnt of lappy if i skipped sch, which aint worth it.
Plus, i've promised to chge so bravo to me for being able to lawan hasutan syaitan haha!
Suffered severe headache yday.
Slept in th evening-midnight.
Woke up, watch vids in mp3, slept back @ 2am :]

So basically i hvnt started studying D:
Brain still hasnt start working properly.
Will start tonight, prolly.

Received a random text frm someone this mrng.
I was like "Woah"
I'm gonna pretend like i frgot your bday, which is this sun.
And i'm still considering whether or not i should buy/make smthg special for you
:/

AAAARGH, WHY CANT I SING IN TO MSN???


/ back to the top